music (myōṓzĭk) - The art of arranging sounds in time so as to produce a continuous, unified, and evocative composition, as through melody, harmony, rhythm, and timbre.
SPAA offers private music instruction to provide our students with every tool they will need in order to excel in the performing arts industry. If you are a beginner looking to learn a new hobby or an advanced student looking to further your musical education, our instructors will not only provide you with the training to surpass your goals, but they inspire you to fully enjoy the musical art form, . We offer training in voice, piano, guitar, snare drum, and drum kit lessons. Students will advance more quickly and learn new skills faster while learning in our one on one environment with a private instructor.
What Music can do for you...
• Early music training helps to develop brain areas that are involved in language and reasoning skills.
• Students of the arts learn to think creatively to solve problems that can be applied to problem solving in everyday life.
• Studies show that students who study the arts are more likely to be successful on standardized tests. It is also proven that students of the arts maintain higher grades in school.
• Music allows the students to learn the value of hard work and effort to achieve excellence.
• Students of the arts provide children and adults with a means of self expression.
• Music of the arts is an expressive, creative, and fun outlet.
Private Lesson Rates
Lesson meet once a week at the scheduled time.
Registration Fee $40
30 minute lesson $120
60 minute lesson $185
The registration fee is non-refundable. The registration fee includes your first method book and some material. Some additional material may need to be purchased as the lessons progress.